- Is there a supermarket near by?
Yes - Tesco at Forres (4 miles away) which is open until 10pm Mon-Sat, and until 6pm on Sunday.
- Can we light bonfires in the grounds?
No - you are in the middle of a wood!
- Are there BBQ facilities?
Yes, there is a BBQ facility located on the beach at the lochan.
- Do you provide washing up liquid etc?
We provide a 'starter pack' of washing up liquid, tea towels, oven gloves, loo rolls, tea and coffee and dishwasher tablets. All these are in your lodge ready for your arrival.
- How many car parking spaces are available?
There are ample parking facilities within the grounds of the lodges.
- Is there a TV in the lodge?
There is a colour television provided in each lodge, with a DVD player. A large selection of DVDs are available for guests to borrow from the Information Lodge.
- Is there any local bird life?
This is one of the attractions of Tullochwood. We actively encourage wild birds with lots of feeders around the lodges. We have provided bird watching books in each lodge to help you identify the birds.
- Can we fish in the lochan?
Yes, you can fish in the lochan. There are brown and American trout, but please put them back if you manage to catch any!
- What time can we access our lodge?
Your lodge will be available for you at 4pm on the day of arrival.
- What time do we have to vacate our lodge on the last day?
You need to vacate your lodge by 10am on the day of your departure.
- How do we pay for electricity?
Electricity is not included in the rental price. An honesty box and form to record usage will be located in the lodge for guests to complete and leave appropriate payment.
- Are cots provided in the lodges?
Yes - by prior arrangement with the owners, as are high chairs.
- Is there a kids play area?
Yes - a large play area with games court, climbing frame and swings, and our wooden play house ‘little tulloch’.
- Are there any midges?
No. Thankfully we do not suffer from midges in Moray
- Are there an laundry facilities onsite.
Yes, there is a purpose built laundry within the Information Lodge where all laundry and drying facilities are housed.
- Is there a microwave?
Yes - in all lodges.
- Is there a dishwasher?
Yes, in the 3-bedroom lodges (type A and B)
- What type of heating is in the lodges?
Electric panel heaters (very effective!) with individual controls in all lodges.
- What golf facilities are available and how much do they cost?
There is a wealth of golf in the immediate area. There are Championship links at Nairn and Lossiemouth and lovely scenic courses found locally at Forres and Elgin.
- Where are the nearest shops?
The nearest shops are in Forres, four miles away, where shopkeepers always seem to have time for their customers. Inverness or Elgin are close by for larger 'chain' shops.